Recently I attended (a fabulously organized) banquet for CareNet and the following quote was read:
“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.”
― Mother Teresa
This is apparently meant to be my mantra for the week.
This morning I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by obvious, diagnosed and potential illness in my home. Funny... I turned to my facebook family and posted a plea for "backup". I asked for prayer.
Instantly, there were comments that prayers were on the way. As the morning has progressed, the weight I was feeling on my shoulders is being lifted. Thank you my friends, and thank you Lord for trusting me to know when to ask for help.
Always room for more thoughts from the shower....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome. Please remember to prove you are a real person :)